BUY 16 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA
16 Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the rarest of rare Rudraksha beads found in Indonesia and Nepal. This fortunate bead holds the divine vibrations of Lord Mahamrityunjaya Shiva (भगवान महामृत्युंजय शिव). The sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha develop the full potential and courage of the wearer and gives a fulfillment in all aspects of life. By enchanting 16 Mukhi Rudraksha beads, a person can feel immense pleasure and benefit. It makes a wearer truthful, positive and honest in all his actions. Mainly, the worshipper of Lord Shiva must wear this bead to get his maximum blessing. Rudraksha fulfills all the wishes of the wearer as long as a man keeps wearing Rudraksha. If the person wears the rudraksha, at the time of death, a man experiences true salvation (मोक्ष) and also helps to increase self-confidence and control stress level.
Sixteen faced Rudraksha is also related to Sixteen Kala (attainments and Siddhi). The person who wears this sixteen face Rudraksha will get success in all the ventures. This Rudraksha invokes 16 Kala of Moon in the wearer and opens the passage of 16 attainments for the wearer. The person who wears this rudraksha attains 16 Siddhis and attainments. This bead is called a Rudraksha for a victory that protects the wearer from all kinds of problems, pains, dreadful diseases, court cases, suffers, adverse circumstances and much more. On a therapeutic level, it heals kidney, intestine, uterus, ulcer and low back pain.
16 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits
The wearer of these sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha becomes a devotee of the almighty God and lives his life on the passage of Satya (Truth). The wearer also gains the Punya of 7 births (7 जनम का पुण्य) in the form of 16 Shakti (Power). It is said that in Mahabharat, Arjun strikes the Eye of fish while wearing this Rudraksha. The wearer of this Rudraksha no longer remains an ordinary person, the wearer will become a powerful person with a clear vision. This Rudraksha gives all comforts and liberates the wearer from all the sins.
This Rudraksha is a powerful product for all humans, who wear it. This bead of Rudraksha gives success in all works and if it is worn without reciting Mantra or Siddhi he will be considered as the done sin of killing 108 Cows.
Presiding Deity: Mahakaal Shiva (महाकाल शिव)
Ruling Planet: Moon (चांद)
Beej Mantra: “Om Hreem Hoom Namah”. Chant related Mantra for the Rudraksha daily at least 9 times while wearing and removing in the night before going to sleep.
Positive effects of Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
- The wearer of Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha gets the blessings of Lord Rama.
- The wearer is blessed with victory in whatever the wearer does.
- This Rudraksha brings a breeze of positive energy, harmony, peace, and prosperity to the place where it is implanted.
- Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha gives protection to the house against various misfortunes.
- A Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha is said to make the Swadhisthan Chakra strong and more powerful which represents the water element in the human body.
- This Rudraksha releases the wearer from the anxiety of theft, injuries, fire, losses, reduced income, defamation as well as an accidental death.
- It is believed that even the Lord Yama who is the Lord of Death blesses the person wearing a Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- This Rudraksha also aids to recover smoothly from any acute or chronic diseases.
- The wearer of this Rudraksha gets the advantage of chanting Maha Mrityunjaya Yantra regularly that gives peace to the mind of the human.
- This rudraksha helps to recover from acute disease.
- The bead of rudraksha gives the good effect of enchanting Mahamrityunjay Jaap for 1250 times by wearing it.
- This bead removes the malefic effect of the Moon.
- Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha helps to increase connection with Mahakaal i.e. Lord Shiva.
- It helps to heal kidney, intestine, low back pain and urinogenital system.
- This Mukhi also helps to win over the court cases to protect from all kinds of problems.
- It alleviates Swadisthan Chakra and stimulates it.
Ayurvedic properties of Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
This Sixteen face Rudraksha with 16 regular depressions is called Jai (triumph) Rudraksha and the wearer achieves accomplishment to all extent.
It is said that 16 Mukhi Rudraksha encourages the wearer to emerge successful in every field and in new endeavors.
16 Mukhi Rudraksha likewise gets successful over any sort of tension or real fears.
It also helps to slow down endeavors, medical problems, scholarly issues and so on.
This Rudraksha could be extremely helpful for individuals who are stuck on tough and delayed lawful cases and matters.
It is an extremely uncommon Rudraksha and it ensures the wearer.
It encourages the whole family to achieve triumph in every different way.
How to wear 16 mukhi rudraksha?
Sixteen faced Rudraksha should be capped in gold cover or silver and strung in red thread and wear around the neck or be kept on the worshipping place chanting the mantra. The wearer can wear this bead on Monday.
Do’s and Don’ts of wearing Sixteen face Rudraksha: –
- Worship it every day.
- Always keep trust on it.
- Have a bath in the morning and sit on the Aasan facing East Direction.
- Better to keep a Parad or Crystal made Shiv Lingha in front of you.
- Keep all the pooja items near you.
- Keep the container of Ganga water near you.
- Wash the rudraksha bead with panchgaveya or panchaamrit.
- Keep the rudraksha bead on the plate.
- Keep on an empty vessel or plate near it to pore the Pooja items in it.
- Lit the ghee lamp.
- Chant the pachaakshari Mantra for 3 three times.
- Don’t flaunt sixteen Mukhi rudraksha beads to anyone.
- Don’t wear a broken bead of rudraksha.
- Don’t give your bead to anyone.
- Don’t use chemical soap after wearing it.
- Don’t eat non-veg food after wearing it.
- Don’t drink alcohol after wearing it.