Bangles – Shop from our fashionable collection of Bangles in different sizes, plating, bangle types & more
BUY BANGLES ONLINE
Bangles add special appeal to your any outfit whether it’s western or Indian wear. At Pinkshop you will find exquisite collections of imitation bangles for women in gold plated, precious coloured stones and American diamonds, antique style bangle, kundan polki, meenakari bangles or thread style bangles, floral shaped bangles, dancing peacock style bangles and many more.
Whether you love classic, traditional styles or desire a contemporary, fusion look, bangles can help make your outfit stand out. Come take a look at our bangles online store.
Fancy Bangles for all occasions.
Are you browsing online for accessories or do you have a specific bangle design in your mind that will go well with most of your outfits?
Here you can look forward to from our bangles online store.
- Bangles for Ladies & girls: Are you a mother who would love for her daughter to sport pretty gold bangle designs but is worried for her safety? Opt for imitation jewellry in the form of gold-toned, colourful enamel bangles which will go well with both ethnic Indian and western outfits.
Type of Bangles
- Pearl Bangles – Pearl bangles are bangles that are embellished with pearls. It can be a contemporary styled pearl-only bangle or a more traditional one with intricate designs.
- Navratna Bangles – A navaratna bangle features NINE different precious gemstones embedded in the bangle. It comprises Pearl, Emerald, Ruby, Red Coral, Yellow Sapphire, Diamond, Blue Sapphire, Cat’s Eye and Hessonite. This means you get to experience the magic of nine different colours in one single jewellery.
- Diamond Bangles – These are simple bangles studded with diamonds. Wearing a diamond bangle is more about value than fashion.
- Antique Bangles – Antique bangles are unique in style with a royal look. These have traditional designs such as designs inspired by nature, animals, etc. Antique bangles are best to pair with ethnic Indian dresses and are used most as bridal wear.
- Kada Bangles – Bangles are not only for women! A kada bangle mostly made with stainless steel symbolises strength and is predominantly worn by men as a hand accessory.
- Contemporary Bangles – Contemporary bangles are great to show off your modern and western personality. These come in different shapes and colours even though the size is kept minimal and slim.
- Thread Bangles – The silk thread bangles is a kind of Thread jewellery that is highly in demand. From Adults to young girls, everyone is crazy about it.
Style Tips For Wearing Bangles
- Choose a bangle according to your skin tone and size.
- Mix and match your bangles to create your own kind of eccentric look.
- Wear according to the occasion. You never want to look like a bride in your office anyway.
- Consider the sleeve length of your dress according to the bangles you wear. For instance, the best match for a bold and chunky bangle is full sleeves or sleeveless outfits, and for contemporary styles and slim bangles is short puff sleeves dresses.
Bangles are the best accessory to add to your jewellery collection. By proper styling, they can help in adding value to your outfit. If you are thinking of buying bangles for yourself, then try these different options and choose the one that best suits you. Get your favourite bangles on Indias largest online fashion shop before they are all gone!