BUY MENSTRUAL CUPS
Intimate Hygiene with Menstrual Cups
We have all heard about sanitary pads and napkins. Now, what is a menstrual cup? It is a female hygiene product that is funnel-shaped and made from rubber or silicone. You need to insert this into your private parts to hold your menstruation fluids. With growing awareness of environment pollution and hygiene needs, period cups come in handy. You can explore sanitary cups from top brands.
Most women go through the uneasiness of menstrual cycles. There are many innovative and modern sanitary products in the market to make their life easy. Menstrual cups are one such product that has many advantages over the more popular hygienic products. They are reusable, bell-shaped containers made of medical-grade silicone that is body-safe. On average, they give up to 10-hours of protection. You can move around freely without the fear of leakage. They also help you get undisturbed sleep at night during the menstrual period. Available in various sizes of small, medium, and large, the actual dimensions depend on the brand. Popular brands offers this product in two variations of medium and large-sized cups of capacities 20 ml and 30 ml, respectively. You’ll never have to worry about an untimely start to the period as they are small and compact and can fit into your bag and purse. These can last you for years and save you a lot of money spent on disposable sanitary products.
Reasons to Buy a Menstrual Cup Online in India
If you are still on the fence about whether or not to start using a menstrual cup, then the following information list is for you.
- Privacy online – The anticipation of stepping into a pharmacy or medial store and inquiring about a period cup might seem tough to many women. That is no longer a hurdle to face with online shops such as ours. You can spend time doing research, have access to medical data and then make an informed choice. Once you find details about menstrual cup price, brand and size that suit you, you can have it delivered right to your doorstep, packed discreetly.
- Budget friendly – Think about how much you have been spending on disposable sanitary products, every single month. A sanitary cup, on the other hand, can be reused for upto ten years.
- Environment friendly – Continuously burdening the environment, faster than it can regenerate is threatening the existence of numerous species and natural reserves of the earth. Switching to a medical-grade silicone menstrual cup, which requires a change in habits, could be your way of putting in your effort for the betterment of the environment.
Explore Reusable Menstrual Cups Online
While menstruation is a natural phenomenon for every female species, your regular sanitary napkin or tampon might be hampering the very world we stay in. Pads and tampons contain plastic in them. Discarding them after use can only lead to a degradation of the environment. So, we urge you to ditch the tampon or pad, and pick a more environmental friendly alternative like a sanitary cup. With animals suffocating with the waste that we discard into the oceans, you might want to think again about your lifestyle choices.
Switching to cups might even reflect in reduced monthly expenditure for you. Cups from famous brands are reusable. You don’t have to rush to the washroom every once so often to change your pad or tampon. Ask any person who regularly uses cups instead of napkins or tampons, and she will tell you how hassle-free and comfortable they are.
Tampons and pads contain chemicals that are quite toxic for your body. These chemicals are used to make them smell good. Ever heard of toxic shock syndrome? The toxins in hygienic products cause this. So, kiss goodbye to toxins and dioxins found in tampons and napkins with cups.
Care Tips for After You Shop Online for a Menstrual Cup
We have here an easy-to-follow list, so you can do to help you with your menstrual cup use.
- Clean before use – If you already have an unused period cup and are wondering how to begin then here is what to do. You should start by cleaning the cup thoroughly. After washing your hands with mild, unscented, oil-free soap, boil a pot of water. Now let your cup sit in the boiling water for ten minutes, and you are ready to use it.
- Clean after use – While you are at home, you can use a gentle, oil and fragrance-free soap to cleanse the cup after emptying it in the toilet. However, when you are out and about, do not use plain water to wash the menstrual cup as it has bacteria which could cause irritation. Instead, simply wipe it well and reuse it.
Buy Menstrual Cup Online At Pinkshop
After all, you have read details we are sure that you are eager to find the best menstrual cup for you for personal care. To do this, all you have to do is browse Pinkshop, where you will find multiple brands for sanitary cups.
The collection on Pinkshop is not limited to sanitary products. You can also explore the latest trends in jeans, tshirts, trousers and tops. Upgrade your formal wear with shirts, skirts, dresses and blazers. Be a part of the Pinkshop Studio to have access to exclusive fashion content and the use the size finder for better fits. So, go ahead and sign up now.