Women Branded Jegging – cotton Jeggings, polyester Jeggings, denim Jeggings, solids, printed checks. Jeggings are available online in a variety of washes (shades), jeggings are light in colour and feel soft. They are stonewashed by tumbling the jeans with a pumice stone to soften them. Acid wash jeggings feature a faded look with streaks of a darker shade in the material. If you want to sport a grungy look, you can consider buying the dirty wash pants. Distressed jeggings are quite popular and feature holes, patches and crinkles.
BUY JEGGINGS ONLINE
these wardrobe essentials will help you stay on the front line of fashion. On days when you are too lazy to slip into your tight pair of jeans and yet want to flaunt your favourite top, a pair of jeggings can complete your wish. Ladies jeggings continue to remain hip options in smart casual wear suitable for an urban lifestyle.
Jeggings are usually made from fabrics that are a blend of spandex and cotton. They are as versatile as jeans and can be worn with different types of T-shirts and tops. They are heavily elasticated and fit closely against the body. This means you don’t have to put up with baggy wrinkles or unsightly bulges anymore.
Select The Right Fit – Denim Jeggings For Woman
You are sure about your size but are you sure about the rise? Rise generally means the distance from the crotch to the top of the waistband. You’ll find that a pair of ladies jeggings’ rise will come in one of these varieties – low-rise, mid-rise and high-rise. A pair of high waist jeggings can do magic for a pear figure. High-rise pants provide ample coverage for your rear end while balancing out the hip area. Women with apple shaped bodies might want to consider a pair of mid-rise ankle jeggings that fits perfectly at your waist. If you are blessed with a hourglass body type, you might want to consider waistband pants that sits lower in the front and rises high in the back.
A look at some of the unique types of jeggings online at Pinkshop
- Select blue washed denim jeggings to be teamed up with a striped black or white crop top. Wear white lace-up shoes and tie up your hair in a high ponytail. you will get a perfect sporty look.
- Look stylish, cool and fashionable in a pair of cropped jeggings for women. Pick up a pair in an attractive shade of red. Wear it with a grey pullover, a black belt and black stack-heeled boots. Tie up your hair in a messy bun for a hot look.
- Pair black jeggings with baggy t-shirts and sneakers for a casual look.
- Look sassy in skinny-fit jeggings for women. Pick up a pair in black with large-sized embroidered flower detail at the front. You can wear it with a long-sleeved white top, sunglasses and a handbag with embroidery. Wear strappy pencil heels for oomph factor.
- A popular summer look is to wear them with trendy flats and chic jewellery. Pairing ankle jeggings with dressy blazers and high-heels will set you apart from the rest in a professional look.
- Bright colours and cute cuts define our boutique lineup of jeggings for girls. Select a pair in a pop of pink with elasticated waistbands, and team it up with a red and white top, a shrug and slip-on shoes. Your girl would look cute as a button dressed in a pair of polka-dot print treggings worn under a long top, with ballerina shoes.
- Try out trouser-style leggings, known as treggings. Create a retro look with a pair of high-waist treggings with zipper fasteners in the sides at the hip area. Wear it with an inserted cotton shirt. Choose pumps and a long chain-strap purse to complete your classic look.
Women Jeggings In Different Type of Shades (Washes)
Ladies jeggings are available online in a variety of washes or shades. Stonewashed jeggings are light in colour and feel soft. They are stonewashed by tumbling the jeans with a pumice stone to soften them. Acid wash jeggings feature a faded look with streaks of a darker shade in the material. If you want to sport a grungy look, you can consider buying the dirty wash pants. Distressed jeggings are quite popular and feature holes, patches and crinkles. Distressed jeggings are generally available in lighter colours and dark colours.
Skinny jeans and jeggings are a classic and an incredibly versatile and unique style. Pair them with a formal top for work, a casual tee while chilling or put on a dressy top for a nice evening out. Flared jeans and boot cuts have made their way back and how! Equally versatile, they work well with fitted or tucked in shirts and tops. For a more rugged look, washed jeans and jeggings work perfectly. From lightly washed, to acid washed, you take your pick.
If you’re looking for some colour while shopping for jeggings online, look no further! From classic colours like black and blue to brighter ones like pink, we’ve got it all. Pair up grey jeans with a black tank top for a classic no-fuss, no-frills look or choose an elegant peplum top to go with white jeggings for a classy dinner evening. When you want to take things a notch higher, we suggest choosing a pair of printed jeggings or embellished/studded jeans for hot looks.
For versatility, they can be worn at almost all occasions. Pair black jeggings with baggy t-shirts and sneakers for a casual look. A popular summer look is to wear them with trendy flats and chic jewellery. Pairing ankle jeggings with dressy blazers and high-heels will set you apart from the rest in a professional setting. To cut it short, you can experiment a lot with them to look perfect for any occasion by pairing them with complementing footwear and jewellery.
So whatever be your preference – black jeggings, a pair of red jeggings or blue jeggings or anything in between, we’ve got you sorted when you buy jeggings online.
Pinkshop is one of the best places to shop online for jeggings. With a wide collection in an affordable price range, you can shop until you drop! Make sure you also have a look at other varieties of women’s clothing at Pinkshop. Get fit and fabulous dressed in comfortable track pants and sports shoes. Our palazzo pants add oomph to any outfit. Opt for a breezy look with skirts this summer.