Reusable Menstrual Cup for Women
Sales package – 1 menstrual cup
Brand – Sirona
Size -Small, Medium, Large
Material – Silicone
Capacity – 15 ml
Usage Type – Reusable
Height – 76 mm
Diameter – 12 mm
Color – Pink
Weight – 30 gm
Appropriate Flow: Medium
Included Components - 1 Reusable Menstrual Cup with Pouch
Generic Name - Reusable Menstrual Cup
Country of origin – China
No returns allowed with this product
For personal hygiene and comfort during menstruation, use the Sirona Large Reusable Menstrual Cup. This internally-worn (like tampon) product does not disrupt user’s natural pH and it can be easily disposed of without harming the environment. You can swim, play sports, travel, and do your daily tasks comfortably by wearing this cup during menstruation.
Ideal Design and Good Capacity
It has been designed by experts to fit perfectly and it can retain more than 15 ml menstrual blood without spillage.
It is an easy-to-use, reusable menstrual cup that does not release any unpleasant odour.
Flexible, Long-lasting, and Economical
This is a long-lasting, flexible sanitary product that can last up to 15 years with proper care and good cleansing.
Spill-proof and Leakage-proof
Made of high-quality silicone, this cup is spill and leakage-proof and you can do your daily tasks without worrying.
Use of this cup minimizes sanitary waste that is toxic. So, by using this re-usable product, you can reduce damage to the environment.
About this product
- Available in 3 sizes: Small is for first time users, teenagers and those who haven’t given birth. Medium is for those 25-35 years of age, with usual to heavy flow and have given birth. Large is for those 35 years of age and above, with heavier than usual flow and have given birth.
- Medical-grade silicone: This menstrual cup is made of ultra-soft medical grade silicone that is gentle on skin. It enables rash-free, odour-free and itch-free protection.
- Vacuum seal: The flexible rim of the menstrual cup creates a vacuum seal that ensures there are no leakages or spills even as you indulge in physical activity or travel.
- Economical: Sirona menstrual cup can be used for 8 hours at a stretch and lasts for up to 10 years (though it is recommended to replace it every 3-5 years), making it the most pocket-friendly option for managing periods.
- Eco- friendly: Sirona menstrual cup is reusable and thus, does not create sanitary waste like pads and tampons.
How to use –
- FOLD & HOLD– Press the sides of the cup together, then fold it in half again. Hold the folded sides firmly between your thumb & forefinger.
- WASH– Wash your hands & cup well with warm water.
- INSERT– Relax, gently separate the labia with your free hand & then push the curved edge of the folded cup into vaginal opening. Cup retains min.5- 15-28 ML of menstrual blood. Depending on the flow empty the cup 2-5 times daily.,
- REMOVE– Wash your hands well with warm water & soap. Pull gently on the stem until you can reach the base of the cup. Pinch the base of the cup to release the seal & continue to pull down to remove. Simply empty the contents in the toilet, wash it well with warm water & re-insert/store safely till next cycle.