Ganesh Rudraksha Beads For Men And Women | 100% original lab certified ganesh rudraksha
Product – Ganesh rudraksha
Oty – 1
Color – Brown
Bead size – 16 mm – 18 mm
Condition – New
Style – Spiritual
Ruling god – Ganesh
Beej mantra – Om gan ganpatay namah
Gender – Unisex
Weight – 2.1 gram
shape – Round
Material – Original rudraksha
Origin – Himalayan
Presence of a trunk like stem in a Rudraksha is called Ganesh Rudraksha. This Rudraksha is believed to remove obstacles, brings luck and prosperity and also give blessing to start a new work. As lord Ganesh is lord of wisdom and intellect it is therefore good for students as per our experience with the customers so far.
Ganesha Rudraksha bears a trunk like elevation, as present on the face of Lord Ganesha (Son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parwati).It is associated with wisdom, learning, power and growth. Lord Ganesha is also called as Vighan Harta. This rudrkasha removes obstacle in the life of the wearer. It bestows a person with Riddhi and Siddhi. This rudraksha bestows a person with immense wealth and prosperity. It also provides prudence and power to the person. This is very powerful and mystical bead of Hindu religion. It gives abundance in all spheres of life to the wearer. It gives all the material comfort to the wearer.
By enchanting Rudraksha beads, a person can feel immense pleasure and benefit. It makes a person truthful and honest in all his actions. Mainly, the worshipper of Lord Shiva must wear this bead to get his blessing. Rudraksha fulfills all the wishes of the wearer. As long as a man keeps wearing Rudraksha, he doesn’t fear untimely death. At the time of death, a man experience true salvation. It helps to increase self confidence and control stress level. RGanesha Rudraksha is very beneficial for getting material benefit in life. It helps the wearer to make connection with the divine power and attain MOKSHA (Liberation). It makes a person full of worldly pleasure and fulfills all wishes of life.
- Associated with wisdom, learning, prudence & power. Ganesh Rudraksha provides the wearer, perfection in every sphere of life.
- A person wearing Ganesha Rudraksha succeeds in all walks of life by the pious blessings of Lord Ganesha.
- All the hurdles in a person’s life are removed by the blessings of Lord Ganesha who is also known as “Vignaharta” or the Lord who removes the obstacles.
- Lord Ganesha is the younger Son of Lord Shiva. Hence, the blessings of Lord Shiva as well as Goddess Parvati (Maha Devi) are also followed along with Lord Ganesha’s blessings to the wearer of this Rudraksha.
- Due to the blessings of Lord Ganesha, the harmful effects of planet Ketu are also pacified by this Rudraksha.
- This bead is very good for those people who are always facing obstacles in whatever they do. There are many unfortunate people who are destined to face obstacles whenever they plan to start something new. Their confidence starts breaking down due to this failure. This bead builds their confidence by destroying hurdles and giving success.
- Helpful for children in :
- Improving Memory Power.
- Improving Concentration in studies.
- Improving Intelligence.
- Improving Writing skill.
- Spell Bounded With Holy Gangajal Of Haridwar.
How to use
- Those people who wants to achieve Success in all aspects of life should wear this Rudraksha.
- A Ganesha Rudraksha can be worn around the neck in a Pendant or alternately it can be worn as a Bracelet around the wrist or can also be kept in the place of worship.
- Any person who faces obstacles in life and problems in any venture that he undertakes should wear minimum 3 beads of Ganesha Rudraksha for best results. The wearer gets threefold blessings from Lord Ganesha, as well as his great parents Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. Hence, the wearer of this Rudraksha becomes capable to achieve success in life as obstacles and failures are cleared from his path
- Ritual before wearing: It should be capped with gold or silver, strung with a red thread and worn while chanting of Mantras.
- Laxmi (the goddess of wealth) always stays in the house where rudraksha is worshipped.
- Rudraksha can prevent from an untimely death
- Keep it away from water perfume and soap.
- Day to wear: Monday