BUY 21 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA
Twenty-One faced Rudraksha or Twenty One Mukhi Rudraksha represents God of wealth Lord Kuber (कुबेर देवता). 21 Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the rarest of all the twenty Rudrakshas. Only lucky ones are able to get this rudraksha. The wearer of this Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Kuber and never has any shortage of money and wealth in life. Wealth and health always remain within the family possessing and twenty one Faced Rudraksha is helpful in opening the third eye chakra which governs perspicacity, sharpened skills, heightened state of awareness, etc. The wearer of Twenty-One Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed with immense prosperity, positivity, progress, the fulfillment of pleasures, and materialistic desires. This rudraksha removes all kinds of diseases and gives the wearer immense protection from any kind of tantra and malefic.
Twenty-One Mukhi rare Rudraksha presence in a place is considered ultimate and it blesses with immense prosperity and fulfilment of pleasures and materialistic desires beyond his expectations. The effect of this Rudraksha is such that as if Goddess Laxmi has come in the place of the devotee with all her wealth. The presence of this Rudraksha in the house of the devotee removes all kinds of diseases and other health issues from the entire house. As such Kuber is a Yaksha (यक्ष:) which guards the wealth of Laxmi. Kuber is the sole guardian of the wealth of Laxmi. Lord Shiva has blessed Lord Kuber. He is the chief of the Ganas and the leader of Yaksha.
Twenty One Mukhi Rudraksh is best for all but mostly it suit to those who are doing business, owners of multiple companies, political leaders, directors, legal consultant, etc and who are always taking risks. This Rudraksha should be worn by the persons who desire worldly pleasures, huge business, success and super richness. It also helps in protecting the wealth that a person has earned and it also protects the wearer from his different enemies.
Benefits of Wearing this Rudraksha:
- It brings and fulfillment and pleasures of materialistic desires of the wearer life.
- It makes health and free from diseases to someone who wears this rudraksha.
- Twenty-one Mukhi Rudraksha is the best to suit those who are doing online trading business, stock market, owners of multiple companies, political leaders, directors, legal consultants, etc and who are always taking risks.
- Wearers of this Rudraksha will easily solve the various problems of life.
- This is the supreme Rudraksha that denotes Lord Kuber, who is known for making people rich and wealthy.
- Twenty One Mukhi Rudraksha helps to attain self-confidence and low self-esteem.
- This Rudraksha also helps to attain all worldly pleasure of life and increases the wealth and prosperity of a person.
- The Rudraksha bead provides all Spiritual, Physical, and Mental benefit to the wearer.
- This bead gives all worldly comfort to the wearer.
ॐ यक्षाय कुबेराय वैश्रवणाय धनधान्याधिपतये
धनधान्यसमृद्धिं मे देहि दापय स्वाहा॥
Om Yakshaya Kuberaya Vaishravanaya Dhanadhanyadhipataye
Dhanadhanyasamriddhim Me Dehi Dapaya Svaha॥
Puja of rudraksha must be done by the wearer himself or can be energized by the Gurus, pandits, or priests at the temple.
Wearing mantra: Om Hreeng Hoom Shiv Mitraya Namah
How to wear it?
- Twenty One Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn around the neck or wrist or it can also be kept in the place of worship and worn-in white silk or wool thread after chanting the particular “Om Namaha Shivaya” mantra.
- The wearer can chant the mantra as much time as he/she can.
- A 21 Mukhi Rudraksha from the reputed supplier is only to be worn or placed in the puja room/ Altar.
- The Abhimantrit Rudrakshas which are energised following the correct procedure as mentioned in Jabalo Upanishad by its Mool Mantra and Beej Mantra should only be worn.
- After wearing Rudraksha Mala you must chant above Mantras when ever you get time during the day for energising Rudrakshas. The Mantra is Om Hreeng Hoong Shiv Mitraya Namah. This mantra is to be chanted correctly. The correct pronunciation of the word in the mantra is Hreeng and not Hreem as normally people pronounce and similarly for it is not Hoom but Hoong.
- 21 faced Rudraksha should be capped with gold or silver or panchdhatu and should be worn round the neck or bracelet or be placed at the worshipping place.
- Sitting in the morning and meditating by chanting its mantra in the extreme North direction of the house or workplace and facing North or North East direction, after wearing 21 faced Rudraksha will rejuvenate Rudraksha as well as you tremendously and connects you to the eternal and transcendence.
- Day for wearing is Monday after taking a bath in the morning before 12 noon. While wearing continuously chant the mantras written above for 3 times or multiple of 3 times.
- The selected Rudraksha will only be sent.
- The bead when worn, should touch the body.