BUY 18 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA
18 Mukhi Rudraksha is ruled by Earth (Bhoomi Devi), which gives the wearer profusion and help in worldly matters. It is believed that this Rudraksha is highly powerful and helps a person who has any kind of land related business. It brings wealth, prosperity, and good luck, for the person who wear this rudraksha bead. Also, this bead is known for the power and fulfillment of desires. By blessings of Mother Earth, the wearer of 18 Mukhi rudraksha always remains in abundance.
Visually, eighteen linings appear from head to bottom at equal distance. It helps the wearer to take controlled and logical decisions. Also, it increases connection with Mother Earth and makes a person free from lust.
This 18 Mukhi Rudraksha is also known as Maha Shan, and those affected by planetary positions of Saturn (Shani Dasha of Kal Sarp) should wear it. Those who are involved in share trading and any speculative business human resources management will find this Rudraksha helpful in judging people in a better and effective manner. If worn by ladies who are prone to abortion, it protects the unborn child and she is able to give birth to a healthy beautiful baby Mantra – “Om Hreem Shreem Vasudhaye Swaha”
18 Mukhi Rudraksha uses
Commonly available Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha is not from Nepal, but from Sri Lanka and South India. This belongs to the same family, but the genus is Bhadraksha and Bhadrakshas are the cousins of Rudraksha, but not very powerful. Eighteen Mukhi from Nepal is very rare to find and has immense power. A bracelet and malas of Eighteen Mukhi of 54+1 or 108+1 bead are very rare and full of power and good for wearer. It is especially to evoke perception and to attain attachment with the enormous.
Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha represents Bhumi (Earth) and the wearer of this Rudraksha remains wealthy and free of all negative energies. Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha is recommended for those who are launching major projects, new works of any type, or making a change in the business line. Those occupied in Gayatri Sadhna will find it very useful to meditate and to get concentration. Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha is also good for the health of small children and this Rudraksha can be worn individually, 18 Mukhi in the house for proper progress in life and for purposes of protection.
Mantras for Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha:-
“Om Namaha Shivaya” chant related Mantra for the Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha daily at least 102 times while wearing and removing it in the night before going to sleep.
Presiding Deity: Mother Earth
Ruling Planet: None
Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha’s benefits:
- This bead is associated with balance, grounded nature and strength to face all challenges.
- Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha balances the earth element and Kapha dosha.
- Eliminates fatigue, laziness, and dullness and gives the energy of patience, stamina, balance, and tolerance.
- Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha makes you stable, organized, and systematic.
- Gives relief from issues related to obesity, piles, knees, legs, and bone pains.
- This Mukhi helps to attain a spiritual connection and removes anxiety and depression.
- Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha washes away the past sins of the wearer and helps to make logical decisions.
Eighteen faced Rudraksha Bead represents Mother Earth and keeps the wearer happy and healthy.
This is a very rare Rudraksha and can bring a lot of benefits to those who are in any kind of trade or work related to mother earth like dealers of architects, contractors, stones, iron ore, gems, property dealers, builders, diamond merchants, agriculturists, farmers, etc.
Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha is also very beneficial for expecting mothers.
18 Mukhi Rudraksha also protects the wearer from landslides and earthquakes and is also referred to as ‘Bhumi Rudraksha’.
Positive effects of Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
- This is the supreme Rudraksha that denotes Mother Earth.
- As Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes mother earth, this rudraksha helps a person to connect with Bhumi Devi.
- Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha makes a man patient and removes vice of lust and attachment.
- Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha helps to attain self-confidence and low self-esteem.
- This rudraksha also gives spiritual attainment.
- This rudraksha is highly beneficial for businessmen and people who are in the field of innovation.
- Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha helps to attain a wealthy and prosperous life.
- It is very useful to attain courage, self-confidence.
Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha helps people in real estate business or who deal with projects related to lands like architects or mineral business.
Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to help to keep children healthy
Mother earth helps in health, wealth, and prosperity.
These Mukhi beads are available in different sizes and shapes.
How to wear 18 mukhi rudraksha?
Eighteen faced Rudraksha should be worn after keeping the bead in Ganga Jal for one day and after that wearer can wear the rudraksha around the neck or alternately keep in the place of worship. The wearer can wear this bead on Monday and kept the bead off before sleeping.
Do’s and Don’ts of wearing Eighteen face Rudraksha: –
- Worship Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha every day.
- Always keep trust on it.
- Keep the rudraksha in a clean place and near the mandir.
- Have a bath in the morning and sit on the Aasan facing East Direction.
- Better to keep a Parad or Crystal made Shiv Lingha in front of you.
- Keep all the pooja items near you.
- Keep the container of Ganga water near you.
- Wash the rudraksha bead with panchgaveya or panchaamrit.
- Keep the rudraksha bead on the plate.
- Keep on an empty vessel or plate near it to pore the Pooja items in it.
- Lit the ghee lamp.
- Chant the pachaakshari Mantra for three times.
- Don’t flaunt eighteen Mukhi rudraksha beads to anyone.
- Don’t wear a broken bead of rudraksha.
- Don’t give your bead to anyone.
- Don’t use chemical soap after wearing it.
- Don’t eat non-veg food after wearing it.
- Don’t drink alcohol after wearing rudraksha.