BUY 17 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA
17 Mukhi Rudraksha has Two varieties, Nepal and the Java Indonesian variety. The size of Nepali variety Rudraksha in general is heavier, larger with thorny projection and deep etched mukhi whereas the Java variety is smaller in size , smoother with visible mukhi lines. The nepal variety Rudraksha has large surface area it has high healing frequency thus it shows faster results Where as Java variety which takes slightly longer time to show results. But both rudraksha varieties are powerful and provide same results, seventeen mukhi Rudraksha benefits, we say, both varieties show almost the same results. Most of our customers like java beads Due to the lesser price and small size made into beautiful jewel designs, Goddess Katyayani Devi (कात्यायनी देवी), the sixth and one of the most powerful forms of Goddess Durga rules the 17 mukhi Rudraksha. This seventeen Rudraksha beads bless the wearer with prosperity, good luck, and abundance. This Rudraksha also fulfills the desires of the wearer and bestows the power to generate wealth. Moreover, the Satra mukhi Rudraksha also helps to find a good life partner .
Seventeen Mukhi Rudraksha is a form of Mata Katyani and Vishwakarma, the builders of this universe. This rudraksha bestows the devotee with immense power and divinity. This Rudraksha is very beneficial for CEOs, Project Leaders, Politicians, businessmen, Head of the institutions and Head of the family. Katyani Devi is one of the Nav Durga and is the sixth form of Goddess Durga.
This Rudraksha is ruled by Lord Vishwakarma, the builder of this Universe. 17 Mukhi Rudraksha is very useful and proven for leaders, businessmen, CEOs, politicians and people desiring astonishing growth in their career and good destiny. This Rudraksha removes all obstacles from the path of the wearer and gives immense prosperity in land-related business, realty, pharma, telecom and IT. The wearer of this rudraksha is blessed with an immense fortune, sudden wealth, fulfilment of all materialistic desires and freedom from diseases.
17 mukhi rudraksha ruling planet
Satra mukhi Rudraksha ruled by the Planet Saturn (शनि ग्रह). This Rudraksha protects by nullifying the adverse and unfavourable effects of Planet Saturn during the period of Sade Sati (साढ़े साती) of the wearer.
Original satra mukhi Rudraksha chakra:
The Chakra associated with the seventeen mukhi beads of Rudraksha is the Ajna Chakra or the Third Eye Chakra. The seventeen Mukhi Rudraksha helps to cleanse and open this Chakra in order to awaken it and to get futuristic insights.
Importance of Satrah mukhi Rudraksha:
- The 17 Mukhi Rudraksha helps to fulfill the desires and getting a perfect life partner, wealth, progeny and good luck to a wearer.
- It increases the connection between Devi energy, and the wearer.
- 17 Mukhi Rudraksha helps to remove obstacles from his/her life and showers immense power and divine magnetism to a person who wears this magical Rudraksha.
- Seventeen mukhi Rudraksha Pacifies the negative influence and afflictions of Saturn and offers relief during the period of Shani Sade Sati.
17 mukhi Rudraksha Benefits:
- This Rudraksha helps to increases connection with our intuitive mind and allows power of manifesting our desires.
- The wearer gets power of effective decision making.
- 17 mukhi Rudraksha bestows power of manifestation, success & achievements.
- It destroys limited beliefs of a person and thus destroys past Karma.
- This Rudraksha release anger and helps one calm down.
17 Mukhi Rudraksha Therapeutic Benefits:
- It gives the wearer relief from headache and sinusitis.
- This Rudraksha also works on ENT diseases
17 mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
“AUM KAMA KAM KATYAYANI SWAHA”
“AUM HREEM HOOM HOOM NAMAH”
Devata: Mata Katyani, Vishwakarma
Precautions for 17 Mukhi Rudraksha
- A 17 Mukhi Rudraksha of Nepalese origin is only to be worn or placed in the puja room / Altar.
- The Abhimantrit Rudrakshas which are energised following the correct procedure as mentioned in Jabalo Upanishad by its Mool Mantra and Beej Mantra should only be worn.
- After wearing Mala you must chant above Mantras whenever you get time during the day for energising Rudrakshas. The Mantra is Brahmatave Srajaye vishvam Sthitow Palyate punah. This mantra is to be chanted correctly. The mantra is NOT Om Hreem Hoom Hoom Namah but it is Om Hreeng Hoong Hoong Namah. The correct pronunciation of the word in the mantra is Hreeng and not Hreem as normally people pronounce and similarly for it is not Hoom but Hoong.
- 17 faced Rudraksha should be capped with gold or silver or panchdhatu and should be worn round the neck or bracelet or be placed at the worshipping place.
- Sitting in the morning at the centre of the house facing East or North or North East direction, after wearing 17 faced Rudraksha will rejunivate Rudraksha as well as you tremendously and connects you to the eternal and transendence.
- Day for wearing is Monday after taking bath in morning before 12 noon. While wearing continuously chant the mantras written above for 3 times or multiple of 3 times.
- The selected code number of Rudraksha will only be sent.
- The bead when worn should touch the body.
Testing of 17 Mukhi
For testing the Genuity of Seventeen Mukhi Rudraksha, see carefully if some carving on the Rudraksha is done or the Mukhi of the bead are tempered with. Carefully watch the mouth of the bead and see how many lines are coming out from the mouth as well tail of the Rudraksha. Also place the bead inside a glass full of water for the one-hour duration. After taking out if the bead remains solid, the bead is genuine. The remaining water inside the glass should not contain any worms, and colour of water should remain transparent. Now clearly observe the bead for tiny holes or damages. If everything is ok, dry the bead under the fan and wear it as mentioned above.